Wednesday, August 21, 2013

I'M IN RIO!

Di Familia!

Guess where I am right now!!! I'm in Rio! I arrived here this morning. As I'm writing this it is August 20th and Rio is beautiful. There are trees everywhere. It is really pretty and the mission home has a wonderful view of Cristo Redeemer (the Christ statue) and the bay nearby. P-days will be on Mondays so that should be the next time you hear from me. I'll be able to tell you more about my companion, who I haven't met yet, and all the adventures of being a missionary out of the MTC! I do have a few questions I'd like to ask. First do you know if my checking account has any international fees? I've had to buy a few things with my debit card and would like to know if those are true. Also, I have no idea how postage works here. Is there any way you could find out how I pay for postage from here? That would be great. Also, really random, but the flight Sao Paulo to Rio was only 40 minutes. Crazy huh?

I've got to go, but I love you all and want you to know I'm safe and doing well. I'm so excited to do as my missionary purpose says and invite others to the restored gospel of Jesus Christ!

Much love, Com amor,
Elder Braun

No comments:

Post a Comment