Monday, May 12, 2014

Long Time, No See

Mother's Day 2014-Google Hangout with the Family

Hey Family,

It´s been a good 16 hours since we had a wonderful chat. I guess that would explain why I didn´t receive an email from home, but there´s no hard feelings. I honestly have no idea what to say in this letter since I told yáll about everything that happened this week, but I guess there´s nothing wrong with receiving it again in written form. 

Elder Porfirio and I were doing a lot of door-knocking this week, and we found a great, MARRIED, family named Tiago and Julia. They have been looking for a church and had never really found one that felt right to them. They accepted to read the Book of Mormon and pray about it. Wha-What!

Jessica accepted baptism and is preparing to be baptized this sunday (18th)!!! We are super happy for her and the progress she has had with her parents, who only need to get married in order to be baptized as well. Things have been going super well for us here in Maricá, and hopefully everything keeps improving.

I really don´t know what else to say, but Mother´s day was awesome! We always joke with people when they ask ´´why don´t you guys have holidays like the rest of us?´´ and we tell them, ´´as missionaries, the only holidays we have are Christmas and Mother´s Day´´. Haha. I love you all and wish you a wonderful week! The gospel blesses familes! Let´s strengthen our family while we share the gospel with everyone they know so thay can have the same happiness that we have!

Love,
Elder Braun

No comments:

Post a Comment