Monday, July 15, 2013

I've finished my first day.

Ola Familia!

I decided I'd send a quick and short letter briefly letting you guys know I've finished my first day. And it was CRAZY! I've learned so much today, including Portuguese, teaching, MTC stuff and everything in between! My P-days will be on Fridays, but won't start until next week (I think the 19th?) So if you're wondering why it takes so long to receive an email, that's why. Everything's great. My companion is awesome, my district is wonderful. So far, I've had nothing but good experiences. I'm pressed on time so I can't write much more, but always remember Heavenly Father's love for you in all that you do! Remain faithful and strong during times of trial.

Tons of love, I miss you all, but I'm having the time of my life! : )

Love,
Elder Steven Braun

No comments:

Post a Comment